Thursday, November 20, 2014



 I am working on the final items to take to the Aunty Nora's Vintage and Handmade Market in Deal on Sunday 23rd of November.

The event is being held in the Astor Theatre in Deal  website for the theatre here.    10 till 3.30pm.





I have been gilding and painting some of my shells, collected from the beaches around the Isle of Thanet, and making some strings of the shells with vintage and collected beads.





Other things I'm taking include prints and cards and original works of art, photographs and other seasonal  craft items.

I'm also experimenting with some different photographic papers from Permajet and the sunset and misty sky photos of Margate harbour have come out very well on the glossy and pearl papers.

Link to Permajet here








No comments:

Post a Comment