Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fireworks and Chisato Tamabayashi


After a few arts and crafts events, teaching and getting the flu, I haven't had chance to post here for a while. It was good though getting out and seeing if my glittery photo cards would sell for the festive season. It seems there are fellow enthusiasts for stars and glitter fortunately.

I did get chance to go to a firework display this year as well, I shot quite a few videos and took photos, some here. The fireworks did show up the digital cameras problem with burnout however.It did lead to some interesting photographs playing around with sparklers in the garden later.

On Sunday I was down Brick Lane and went into gallery. There were some beautiful pictures and artist's books by Chisato Tamabayashi, The pictures of leaves had layers of finely cut paper or card, showing the veins in the leaves and the artists books had great paper engineering. the little book had pop up christmas trees. If I had the money I would have brought them all, but I settled on a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment