Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Greetings



It's that festive time of year, buying and decorating the tree, seeing friends and relatives and shopping.
I have enjoyed being in town a few times this year, I like to see what decorations are around. I was in Covent Garden where they had decorated the market hall well and had some giant baubles outside. I haven't managed to get to the South Bank yet, where apparantly they have decorated a skip and various tools. The Natural History Museum has a snow globe you can stand in, which would be good for photographs as well.


I have an exhibition on in January, in the Oxfam shop window in Walthamstow. So I shall use some of this holiday time to work on that.
Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a creative and peaceful year ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment