Saturday, September 01, 2007

E17 Art Trail and Art Grows on Trees



Just been putting up my new exhibition at Walthamstow Library as part of the E17 Art Trail this year, Gardens of Delight. After I asked people to send me photos of their gardens for the exhibition, I recieved some lovely photos of their gardens and wildlife. An online exhibition is on my main site as well. Having a garden is what makes all the difference to me living in London, and it's really worrying that so many gardens are being lost to concrete, as wildlife rely on gardens even more than humans.


Good fun this morning too hanging free art pieces on the trees by the town square and bus station. A few of us from the arts club hung prints and sculpture from the Lime trees, with labels saying take me home , or I'm yours, free art and so on. Work was being taken off as we were still hanging up pieces which was great. More work will be put up next Saturday 8th Sept. We plan to make it an annual event. www.artgrowsontrees.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment